About Our Firm
At the Law Office of Amy B. Van Fossen, P.A., we focus on helping seniors and their families with estate planning, probate & trust administration, VA & Medicaid planning, guardianship, civil litigation, silver divorce, and case management. Our goal is to help our valued clients protect everyone they love and everything they own. We strive to accomplish this by utilizing a variety of legal strategies, together with our most powerful tool… We Listen.
Many people want or need legal counsel but are intimidated by the prospect of talking to a lawyer. We work hard to alleviate our clients’ fears, by creating a relaxed, comfortable environment. We take the time to get to know you, listen to your concerns and goals, explain your options in easy to understand language, and work closely with you to find the legal solutions that are ideal for you, your family, and your legacy. In short, we strive to be your “counselors for life.”
The Law Office of Amy B. Van Fossen, P.A. believes in giving back to the community, and is the recipient of the Business Partner of the Year Award for both Holland Elementary and Palm Bay Elementary schools 2015 – 2016. Additionally, the firm is the recipient of the Overall Small Business Partner of the Year Award for the Brevard County Public Schools 2016 and the Business Spotlight for Florida Today May 2015.
To learn more about the experience, accomplishments and background of our lawyer please follow the attorney biography link below.
- Amy B. Van Fossen, Esq. Attorney
- Greg Schwendeman, Esq. Attorney
- Tyler Runte, Esq. Attorney
- Katie Jackson Stolz, Esq. Attorney
- Meaghan Caswell (Legal Assistant)
- Charli (Therapeutic Customer Relations)
- Justin Linzmeier (Public Benefits Specialist)
- Rachel McLain (Director of Case Management)
- Cheryl Rivera (Office Assistant/Client Relations)
- Ashley Russell (Legal Assistant)
- Chris Ryan (Community Relations Coordinator)
- Jennifer Sanchez (Paralegal)
- Margot Cronk (Legal Assistant)
- Katheryne Cronk (Legal Assistant)
Turn To More Than A Decade Of Legal Experience To Protect Your Dreams
To arrange a confidential initial consultation with a lawyer who cares about providing families with a plan for the future, call our office in Melbourne at 321-426-1848 locally or call 800-495-9153 toll free. You may also send us a message online to request a meeting. We accept credit cards and payment plans are available.